Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

KDRAMA-2012 On The GO!!

There are many-many new KDramas now showing in Korea TV and also either on our local TV or Online.
I don't watch TV much.  The Channels that i really watch on TV are "Travel and Living" and "LifeStyle" and i watch "The Amazing Race"...and....from that list, it is easy to predict my interest, right?  Yes, it is all about going places and food! :)

Well, anyway, what i would like to say here is, because i don't spend my time watching TV, i spend them ONLINE instead.  Yes! i spend my time watching dramas online. :)))

This is the list of KDRAMAS that are NOW SHOWING in Korea.

21st Century Family (tvN)
The Shining Hour in Life (KBS2)
Can Love Become Money (MBN)
A Wife’s Credentials (jTBC)
Yellow Boots (tvN)
I Need a Fairy (KBS2)
Unexpected You (KBS2)
Twelve Men in a Year (tvN)
Syndrome (jTBC)
God of War (MBC)
Operation Proposal (CSTV)
Korean Peninsula (CSTV)
Feast of the Gods (MBC)
Dream High 2 (KBS2) ------ Planning to start soon
Shut Up Flower Boy Band (tvN)
Salamander Guru and the Gang (SBS)
Glowing She (KBS-N)  ------------------  I'have watched up to Ep.4 ( subbing for this drama kinda slow)
The Moon That Embraces the Sun (MBC)-------- I've watched up to Ep.3
Saving Mrs. Go Bong Shil (CSTV)
Vampire Idol (MBN)
I Live in Cheongdam Dong (jTBC)
When Women Powder Twice (jTBC)
Queen Insoo (jTBC)
Bolder By the Day (MBN)
Lights and Shadows (MBC)
Just Like Today (MBC)
My Daughter The Flower (SBS)
Just You (KBS1)
TV Novel - Bok Hee (KBS2)
If Tomorrow Comes (SBS)
Bride of the Sun (SBS)
Dangerous Woman (MBC)
High Kick 3 (MBC)
King Gwanggaeto the Great (KBS1)

See, really cannot keep up with the updates, more is to come!

Anyway, you can search online if you want to know more about the stories and if you want to watch them too. Here are the streams that i always use to watch kdramas and kshows online ( am sure there are many more)

and of course...NOT forgetting

 (^___^)
a lot of good samaritans out there ...... they subbed the dramas and uploaded them on youtube and on other streamings. For me, they are such a wonderful and amazing people.  Without them, my addict for KDramas would never be the same.  My special thanks to the Subbers!! Manse! Manse! Manse!

No comments:

Post a Comment