Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

New Dramas On Going

An-yŏng-ha-se-yo. 안녕하세요 
Chal ji-nae-shŏ-ssŏ-yo? 잘 지내셨어요?
(^___^)

its been a while right...it will always been that way....too much distractions that i couldn't find times to update my blog.

Well, anyway, as promise before, i will upload a little about my favorite dramas that are airing now....what i mean by airing now is...they are still airing in Korean TV channel as of this date, be it in MBC, SBS, KBS or other channels that is in Korea.

Of course, my no. 1 list will be

LOVE RAIN
for a very obvious reason ----> JGS !!!! No way i gonna miss this.  I bet you too. :))



Now my 2nd one is..
FASHION KING -------> i like Yoo Ah In :)



Here goes my No. 3 in the List

KING OF TWO HEART ------> My cutest brother LSG is the Hero!!!




and my 4th is
FEAST OF GODS-----> Lovely girl Seong Yoo Ri and Handsome Lee Sang Woo catch my attention.



well, that enough as a reason why i seem to have no time to update my blog.  Those dramas definitely cannot be missed out.

till next time.

Na-jung-e bwae-yo! 나중에 봬요!


No comments:

Post a Comment