Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Missing Seoul - Soul of Asia

Looking through all the pictures taken in South Korea last September, the memories come back to live.
I could clearly see, i walked down the street to JC Food Center from Ambassador Hotel in the falling rain with couple of friends.  I could still feel the smell of the fresh air and the coolness of the evening breezes.
Various scenery popped up in my mind, the taste of food make me miss Korea more and more.

Korea...you wait, i will definitely step my feet on your grasses once again!

(Random Pics) ^__^

 


































With Director Shim of COTI (Central Official Training Institute)

Metropolitan Seoul as background from NSeoul Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment