Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 8, 2013

Who says i don't watch drama anymore?

**WARNING: English in not my First Language**

Annyeong haseyo...

Today, 8 November 2013 (Friday... thanks God, You give me another Friday :) ...cold morning since it has been raining from dawn 'till the first sunlight through the bedroom windows.  Waking up with this kind of weather always hard.  The pillow and the blanket didn't let me go easily.  With much struggles did i managed to let myself apart from them.  Jeeezzzzzzzz............ They sure are categorized as enemies you have to fight endlessly every morning especially during rainy morning.

 Anyway, lets move on. Browsing through my own blog now...it seems almost a year there is none writing about KDramas....What happened? I cant believe myself.! What have i done all these while? Did i dreaming or what? Why there isn't any post? (suddenly reacted nonsense! you know yourself better than others! hahahahhahaa)

Actually,  I have been through with (watching) countless KDramas... ONLINE back in January. One by one, i finished them all.  Too many of them. About this and that.  Love, hate, revenge, joy, sadness, betrayal, loyalty, courage, hope, dignity, pride etc. A mixture of them all.  Thats all about KDramas. 

Now, i am still on going with ....... Secret, Heirs, Empress Qi and Wang Family.  Jeeezzz..... the plots of these dramas are great.  I like all the characters and those actors and actresses are so talented. Thanks to them for making my day on the move.  Live without drama is bored. ^^

Oh yaeah, Golden Rainbow is just starting...gonna rooting for that one as well.  I like the pairing of UEE and Jung IL Woo.  The first two episodes were so promising.  I can't wait to see how they develop the plots and the characters. The story about their childhood is interesting. Much is to learn from this story, i guess. Life is innocent but human/people are unpredictable.

See...who says i didn't watch Drama anymore.  In fact, i am fully occupied. And, this will continue on..and..on...and on....

Any way...Happy Friday and stay blessed!

Annyeong!




No comments:

Post a Comment