Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

::As of Today::

::No Regret::

Really, why should i? life is unfair its true...but that is just how it works.
it can be unfair now and will be fairly fair tomorrow, so life must go on.
no matter what.

anyway, i owed my blog so much now, not that i dont have the time
to update, not that i dont have story to write nor thoughts to share
but it just that i becoming more and more of myself...yes, myself.

I do things when i think i like doing it....so, when i  am not updating
my blog, i do something else that i like somewhere else....thats all about it.

Now, am in countdown mode.  Why?  Vacation Time.  I love travelling..
I wish i could spend most of my time travelling from time to time to some
islands, big cities, jungles, desserts or even to the Artatica! ....hehehehe...dreaming is always
refreshing..no regret!

anyway, i will be in Manila soon...then to Tagaytay, back to Dumaguete, to Manila
then return to KL....am blessed that i always have this trip every year, though definitely
i could make it more than one every year, but, since myself  is occupy with work, time
is not on my behalf.

Can't wait for my trip...Angel will be having so much fun this time, as our last trip
she was still a little baby and didnt know how to enjoy the time, but surely this time
she will have her best moment. 

We miss you Honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment