Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

what should i do?

i wish i could pour out all of these lingering things in my brain.  i have so many plots and agendas inside but didn't have the courage to let them out naturally. How...How??.....even if the they were just my imagination, surely, they have made me a lot more happier...by thinking of them only enough to bring  bright smiles on my face...shouldn't we all have to be happy these days? a lot of terrible things happen...inflation, global warming, hunger, etc...people becoming less human, greed is everywhere and power is conquering the innocents. 


well,....see....i couldn't continue anymore...of course there are a lot more in my thought!

TO BE CONTINUED...



No comments:

Post a Comment