Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 3, 2012

Pudding Caramel

Olaa.....Kumusta readers?? :) (me, myself and I)

Never underestimate yourself! this is what i always tell myself.

Anyway, yesterday was rare, i said so because i suddenly found myself making something that i never made before...

Taa...daaa....Pudding Caramel.

hahahhaa, laughing at myself, i did really make it.  The courage? Because of Angel.  That sweet girl, she enjoys watching people cooking on YouTube, especially the show "Cooking with the Dog" a series about Japanese cooking. When i concentrated on what she watched, at that time was "How to make pudding caramel" i feel like i need to try to make that.

Here the video that finally got me to make the caramel....

That was how it began. Anyway, pictures will give you the details..hahahhaaa
Cooking some sugar with little water until brownie in color...add a little more warm water before putting it in the mold.

slowly beat egg both yellow and white.

mixed with low fat milk...( am using Angel's Milk as i just use whatever i have in stock as the idea was so prompt) :))

Mixing the egg, milk and sugar, depending on your degree of sweetness.

i strained the mixture before i pour it into the mold which already filled with cooked sugar from before.

i covered with aluminium foil and steamed under a small heat for 18-20 minutes (supposedly)

Here after the steaming process, excited to see my first final product. Cooling down before putting in the refrigerator

After 20 minutes in the fridge, taa...daa....i turned it up side down, looking good!!


Anyway, first experiment always not the best.  I have few good comments from friends...
As you can see, there are holes everywhere, meaning that, i steamed it for too long or maybe the fire was too big.  So, the next time i do this again, i will keep that in mind.

Well, i am proud of myself. I am happy because Angel likes the taste!!! Surely not a waste to try!!!
"Itadakimasu"

(^___^)

No comments:

Post a Comment