Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spirit and Rain

I am totally in a countdown mode for our short weekend to Bangkok!!! Little Angel is very excited, each new morning she will ask me how many days are  left.  It looks like that not only her who is looking forward very much to it but of course me, myself as well. I pray, our plan will go well.

Heard too that Phillippines --> our second country a.k.a home is experiencing a severe typhoon at the moment.  The news are everywhere.  My prayers go to whoever the victims and affected areas.  May God cares for them.  It's of course, bothering me as we plan to go to Manila soon.  I pray by the time we arrive there, the typhoon has already calm down.  God please...You are such a Great Magnificent God, nothing that cannot be done by You. 

Waiting for my KDrama to be on air and subbed is such a pain.  Heard the broadcasting stations in Korea mostly delayed the shows due to giving priority for Olympic. Nothing i could do but waiting.  Anyway, to pass the time, i downloaded many animated movies, and our household spending almost every night watching all these movies.

I come across Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron, a 2002 American animated Western film that was released by DreamWorks. It is about an adventures of a young Kiger mustang stallion living in the 19th century wild west.

We had a BIG WOW's time and tears were flowing down at some parst of sadness as well as happiness throughout the story. (The instrumental score was composed by Hans Zimmer, with songs from Bryan Adams. The opening theme song for the film, "Here I Am" was written by Bryan Adams, Gretchen Peters, and Hans Zimmer.)---> Sourced from wiki.  We really like all the theme songs with heart capturing voice of Bryan Adams.



I like these two beautiful horses ---> Spirit and Rain.  (^___^)


For those who had miss this one, here the clip on youtube for you:


Freedom is what everybody needs.  Cheers everyone!

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment