Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 10, 2017

#1 - Leaving Footprints-----> Seoul, South Korea


14 days before the departure...




Gonna start counting the days starting today

My 2nd trip to Seoul, South Korea ( since 2014) will be on the 24th August 2017. Yahoo! Praise the Lord for giving me another opportunity to step my feet on the land.  
Thank you Jesus! ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

So basically as of today, there are only 14 days or 2 weeks left before the departure. Am beyond excited!!! What makes this trip more special is, am going to travel together with my best friend ever since she was born a.k.a my daughter๐Ÿ˜ and of course she is too just like me,  really excited. (She still talks about how i left her behind during my first trip) Mama loves you Angel! Am sure, this trip is going to be a very meaningful one for both of us.  
(^_^)Let's keep on making memories forever...

Another great thing is this trip also accompanied by a few close friends who are ready for the adventure.  We believe, this gonna be a wonderful journey together as chances like this is almost impossible but God has made it possible for us.  We have planned on an itinerary, a must do activities, a must try food and many more.
Mood: Can't wait.....!!!!
( ^__________^ )


End of today...

No comments:

Post a Comment