Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

#3 - Leaving Footprints-----> Seoul, South Korea

9 Days to go...

Well, after an anticipated long wait, I finally received the super good news early in the morning today. Praise the lord, He blessed me with such a good grade again. He never fails to amaze me.  When i put all my trust and hope in Him, He shows His power through it all.  He is super awesome. I believe that He will always taking care of my circumstances now and forever.  You are a Good God! Thank you Jesus.  

Since all the butterflies in my stomach are all gone, (pheeeewww, exams are sure terrifying!!!) now, i can concentrate with this much awaited trip. We have prepared a simple choreographer for our traditional dance performance which will last for around 5-7 minutes.  Practicing was fun.  10 days more are just around the corner... with official works that will take most of the week, the day will be here in a blink. 


Seoul - soul of Asia

No comments:

Post a Comment