Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 10, 2012

Taming Exercise!

Why?
...sounds weird, right???
...most people think exercise is easy but to some people (like me) it is something that needs a lot of courage and  hard work.  Am not a sport freak! i don't watch football though on my TV i subscribed Sport Channel.( i wonder now...why and who will watch?) i almost didn't play outdoor games though I love badminton, i have the equipment to play the game but only will use it maybe one every 3 month...crazy right?..:)..i mean, its forgivable right as i don't like sport so obviously i don't like exercise. :)  Some people are worst!  they watch sports on TV for few hours a day and spend so much money to watch live games...but they don't exercise too!  and their size are the biggest!! How is that?

However, i've come to realize, (actually had been realizing loooong--looong time ago already) exercise is good for my health!! repeat:: EXERCISE IS GOOD FOR MY HEALTH::  I feel good about my body though, the size i am in right now is nothing to worry about...but my most concern is my Health.  In order to be healthy for a long time ( saving for old age) i need to take care of my health now.  Seriously; i need to start NOW.  Its never too late....right.

So, as for starting, i did some body stretching, going for a distance walk and a little run at least three time per week. This is what i  promise to myself. By hook or by crook...gotta do it!!! Perspiring is a good way to dispose all the toxic in the body.  Though at first, my body feel so uncomfortable due to muscles pain but it is something that i have to endure.  And now, i am enjoying it.

I found this to be very helpful for a beginner like myself






It is very important too, to exercise at a clean place, good scenery and spacious. It will make the exercise more fun!

Fighting! Fighting! Fighting! to myself...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment