Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 24, 2011

ON the Fortunate Afternoon!

Finally,
the day that has been long awaited for has arrived...



The "special invitation"

The Color i wore
I was actually stuffed from my Chicken Rice lunch 2hrs before the event, but still, i managed to push myself to take these on my plate. :) I can't resist the Butter Prawn!
The choices for my appetite
Left two lucky draws so i have no much choices...
The presents and the lucky draws!!!

The lucky participants


My Lucky gift-I got it from Yani & The Lucky Lady who got My Gift

These are the toys that we used on the happening afternoon. Everyone enjoyed being the photographer of her own...:)

Their Toys VS My Toy

Mysteries were solved!!! what i wore, what gift that i've chosen and the lucky person who received it. I surely hope you like my gift Pn. Ida. It is something i wish to have for myself...:)

Gifts opening ceremony

The two little flower girls

Thank you, Ladies.
We have had a memorable afternoon, the environment, the chatting and the fun time we've shared especially taking some photos surrounding by heavy rain!

Am so happy to know and to be friended to each and everyone of you lovely ladies.
May the bond of our friendship gets stronger as the days pass regardless the
little differences between us.

(^The End^)

5 comments:

  1. Ju, thanks sebab sudi berkawan ngan aku yer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. perghh kamera aku paling mahal ko kata toys...huk huk tu da mcm anak aku tohhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha.....sentap ker?
    kui3...biasa arr toys korang kan
    mahal2, nikon ler, BB ler
    aku mana ada!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu bukan mainan tapi senjata..hahahah..thank u everyone!

    ReplyDelete