Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 22, 2011

I.N.T.R.O ---- 2

hhmmmm.....what a feeling
relax and ready...
now i can breath easily
all missions are completed...

as the previous post,
choosing the right gift is quite hard
have to consider every angle as possible
hehehe...but i still stick to my instinct.
what is lovely, what is adorable
what is nice, what is beautiful
what is useful, what is last
is what i want for myself
so i believe...is what one lucky friends of mine
wants too!!!

here are few options:-

Anyway, is my mystery gift one of those above?? nay..nay..nay...i wouldn't tell...
taadaaa...here is my mystery gift:---

and these two are the side gifts..hehehehe, who will be lucky to receive the side gifts????
well,....
to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment