Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

KDramas - Waiting!

(Talking to myself)

Yey! Ep.10 for A Gentleman's Dignity is up!!!

Am sure everyone knows the pressure and discomfort of waiting...shall i say...its painful! :) yeah, it is.
I hate it!..:^__^

Anyway, what i was talking about in regards of waiting was ...waiting for my recent fav KDramas to be uploading with English Sub!  I have 3 KDramas on going which are:

1. I Do..I Do,
2. A Gentleman's Dignity, and
3. Unexpected You.

Since these three KDramas are still airing in Korean TV, they will definitely up with English Sub few days after its actual airing time.  That is what makes me waiting..waiting..and waiting...  Well, that's my bad. I dont understand Korean Language. And,  Of course, all my deepest thanks to those hardworking subbers for taking their time to sub the drama so that people like me can enjoy the drama to the fullest.  I really wish i could influently listen, talk and write in Korean .  I've tried to self learn through online lesson but i found it very difficult.  hehehhee....i am not good in learning new foreign languages.

For now, since i have so many free times, i spend some times writing my thoughts (of course in Malay) in my secret diary, some times watching other Korean Shows especially Running Man and Strong Heart and some times for watching English Movie.

Anyway, i guess i need to start watching Time Slip, Dr. Jin  now as i see the subbed Episodes are already up to Ep 9 even though I've tried hard not to watch it yet as i don't want to put my self in agony of waiting like i did for other dramas....but the truth is i really want to see my hero in action. Song Seung Hun is my all time fav actor since Autumn in My Heart...and there are also handsome Kim JaeJoong and cutie Park Min Young!



and...here i am...waiting....patiently...........aarrhhhgg....am dying!

No comments:

Post a Comment