Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Not Korea

Ola...Kumusta?

Its Father's Day Eve!
Here we are...my little Angel, Me and My Sister....alone without our heroes nearby..a.k.a my hubby and our father.  I wish i could celebrate this day with both of them, but my wish never comes through so.  I hope someday, i would be able to celebrate this day with them together in one same place...i really pray for it to happen. Palm close, eyes close, facing above!

Anyway, it was a lazy Saturday today.  Woke up almost time for  lunch and then spending time almost immediately in front of pc and tv.  Only later in the evening we spent time at our vegetables garden. Geeshh....feeling so sad, as the weather is so hazy and dry.  I pity my plants, they are thirsty...it isalmost a month  now pass without a single rainy day.













Well, anyway...i think, gardening is one of my most fav passing time activity apart from watch KDramas.
Have a blessed Saturday everyone!
Live your life full of Love
and
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY, HONEY and DAD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment