Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

What i say

An-yŏng-ha-se-yo. 안녕하세요

Time flies fast....o to ke??...
My age will increase a year in a week time from now....something that no one could stop from happening....but thinking about all the years that have been passed, i have reasons to give thanks and to reflect. God has been so good to me all these years.  Thank You Lord!
Lets becoming older happily...go with the flow of life!...let it be...let it be....

My Dramas Updates!

After i finished Rooftop Prince, i feel so fortunate because there are many more good dramas to watch to help me recover from missing Rooftop Prince.  Among on my list are:
1. Queen's In Hyun Man - as of now, i have finished watching it.(  i've come to personally think, its a little too good than RP :) ) 
2. Unexpected You - Still On Going, have watched up to ep 28.
3. A Gentleman's Dignity - On Going up to Ep. 6
4. I Do, I Do - On going Up to Ep 4.

Those are highly favored by me as of now.  There are few more on my " to watch list", but i think i can keep them on hold for  awhile.  Ahh..yes, not forget to mention my Running Man...I am a BIG Fan!

Na-jung-e bwae-yo! 나중에 봬요!

1 comment: