Pages

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Still Waiting

No KDrama to watch these few days...all uploaded new Eps of the DKrama on the list
are watched through.  Its killing me to wait for a new episode, but nothing i can do.  So helpless in this state.
Anyway, just saying that i am disparately needed new episode actually.

wink..wink..wink...it a beautiful Thursday morning.Last night's rain has brought good feeling in me.
I am happy thinking about how glad and grateful my vegetables are because they finally soaked wet in the water. They have been dried for so long already. Thanks for the rain.

Many little things happened within these few days- pay day, buying clothes, eating good food, go gardening, go jogging, playing at the playground, writing my thoughts in my secret diary, etc.  But most of is  
reading daily morning mails from hubby.  I like it.  It makes  my mood lightened throughout the day.  Missing you honey!

I tried my creativity last night. Putting my little prince on the tip of my finger nails. Here it is!

I saw someone posting something like this in ECI the other day, and i wanted my very own.  So i invent this for myself. Though i know its not as good but well, he is still recognizable! you can tell who he is right?
Next time i will definitely do Merlin!!!Really missing him by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment